Terms & Conditions
1) Payment Options:'Ebuni' accepts all major credit and debit cards (no minimum) and uses a secure payment system, RBS-WorldPay, which has been developed in association with the NatWest Bank PLC.
2) Credit Card Security:We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit SSL encryption Technology. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
3) Delivery & Charges: (UK)With the exception of weekends, Christmas period and Bank Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Normally orders are dispatched the next working day after your order is received. All items are dispatched via 1st Class Post, a signature may be required upon receipt of the goods so please ensure someone is available to sign. The standard charge for all deliveries using this method of delivery is £2.50.
*Special Delivery (UK Mainland): Where Special Delivery is selected at checkout you will be charged £6.00 for this service, if the order is placed before 2pm on a working day we will endeavour to ship this the same day otherwise shipment will occur on the Next Working Day. Delivery should take place on the next working Day. (Excludes Public Holidays) Please note: Special Delivery Charges are none refundable.
*Saturday Delivery: A charge of £9.00 is applied for this service when selected at checkout. Where the order is placed before 2pm on a Friday the order should be delivered next day. (Excludes Public Holidays) Please note: Saturday Delivery Charges are none refundable.
Should your purchase not arrive within 28 days you should contact 'ebuni' and we will make every effort to locate the item, and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund.
3a) Delivery & Charges: (International)'ebuni' can deliver to customers in the EU, we use Royal Mail International Registered or International Recorded post and a Signature is required for all deliveries. delivery times may vary)
Please Read Our Returns Policy/Procedure
5) Refunds:Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order within 30 Days of receipt by us, we aim to complete the process within 5 working Days..
6) Retention of Title:This remains with 'ebuni' until the goods are paid for in full.
7) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT):VAT is included in the cost of each product, where applicable (VAT number GB 764 4968 79).
8) Order Confirmations:Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure payment gateway servers, you will receive two e-mails. An 'Order Confirmation' from 'ebuni' and a 'Transaction Authorised' receipt. If you submit an order requesting payment by any other method you will receive an 'Order Confirmation' once payment has been made.
9) Stock Levels:Our shopping basket system is operated using an inventory with stock in hand. Confirmed orders indicate the item(s) ordered are in stock however an order is not considered confirmed until we have emailed notification of shipment . If for any reason the stock levels show an item out of stock or insufficient quantity to meet the customers demands, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will advise the date that stock item will be available again.
10) Confirmation of Despatch:Confirmation of despatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on despatch or shipment of all orders, showing consignment tracking number with date and time of despatch.
11) Invoices:Invoices are available if necessary on request from 'ebuni'.
12) Order Inquiries:To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any inquiries contact: UK - 01623 858 999 or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
14) Multiple orders:For multiple orders (company or corporate gifts) please contact us separately by e-mail: email@example.com
15) Unforeseen Circumstances:While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of 'ebuni'.
16) Complaints:If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone - UK - 01623 858999. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer's statutory rights.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
'Ebuni' is a wholly owned subsidiary of Decision 1 Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 4097792. VAT GB764 4968 79 Registered Office: Minerva Mill - Station Road - Alcester - Warwickshire - B49 5ET. .
E. & O.E.